New Providence Classical School
- A completed application form with a $100 non-refundable registration fee.
- The child's birth certificate or passport
- School records from previous years (if applicable)
- A Placement /Entrance Test
(30 minute exam given by New Providence Classical School)
- An interview with the child' s parent/s or guardian
- Student health record
Any additional information relating to the child's academic aptitude and/or educational history - such as a diagnosis or assessment of a learning “disability” or challenge.
In order for a student to be admitted, the school must be provided with the following:
Scholarships available to students of :
- Single parent families
- Mount Tabor Church Members
A non-refundable registration fee must accompany the application form (requires adobe acrobat reader).
K4 - 11th Grade - $100
- Tuition starts at $1,000 Per Term
Tuition Due Dates
- July 1
- November 1
- March 1
Multi-child discounts are available to families with more than one child enrolled at
New Providence Classical School.
An additional 5% is available when tuition for the school year is paid in full.
This form requires adobe acrobat reader to open. Click here to download a copy